New York – On the heels of international ratings success for its current slate of formats including Seven Year Switch, Alone and Bride & Prejudice, A+E Networks is introducing three new formats for the global marketplace at MIPCOM, it was announced by Ellen Lovejoy, Vice President/Head of Content Sales, Americas and Formats.
“A+E Networks is at the forefront of delivering formats that are easily localized across the globe,” said Lovejoy. “We are proud of our recent ratings success and look forward to building on that momentum with these new, innovative concepts.”
Live PD, the provocative ratings juggernaut that has redefined factual programming, takes police transparency to an unprecedented level. It is the only real-time crime series on the air, and rated as the #1 unscripted crime series in 2017 in the U.S. It follows the activity of multiple police officers in multiple cities across the country on a typical evening patrol. The groundbreaking format comes to MIPCOM as it continues to set ratings records. Since its premiere in October 2016, Live PD has a posted 152% ratings growth in total viewers. Live PD also became the most watched unscripted series on cable. A&E Network has greenlit an additional 100 episodes, extending its freshman run to a remarkable 142 episodes.
- KC Global Media expands distribution in Cambodia, Malaysia, and the Philippines 76 views | posted on June 10, 2021
- Viu offers a special treat to frontline food delivery heroes of Singapore 60 views | posted on June 9, 2021
- Cignal TV, TV5, Smart, and PLDT join forces to deliver multi-platform world-class coverage of the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 54 views | posted on June 14, 2021
- Red Fiber offers special deals and sets expansion goals for seamless customer experience in the Philippines 45 views | posted on June 10, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020