New York – On the heels of international ratings success for its current slate of formats including Seven Year Switch, Alone and Bride & Prejudice, A+E Networks is introducing three new formats for the global marketplace at MIPCOM, it was announced by Ellen Lovejoy, Vice President/Head of Content Sales, Americas and Formats.
“A+E Networks is at the forefront of delivering formats that are easily localized across the globe,” said Lovejoy. “We are proud of our recent ratings success and look forward to building on that momentum with these new, innovative concepts.”
Live PD, the provocative ratings juggernaut that has redefined factual programming, takes police transparency to an unprecedented level. It is the only real-time crime series on the air, and rated as the #1 unscripted crime series in 2017 in the U.S. It follows the activity of multiple police officers in multiple cities across the country on a typical evening patrol. The groundbreaking format comes to MIPCOM as it continues to set ratings records. Since its premiere in October 2016, Live PD has a posted 152% ratings growth in total viewers. Live PD also became the most watched unscripted series on cable. A&E Network has greenlit an additional 100 episodes, extending its freshman run to a remarkable 142 episodes.
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 69 views | posted on January 26, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 52 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 51 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- ‘Beyblade Burst’ TV series now airing on RTV Indonesia via Animasia Studio 48 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020