Youtube awards ChuChu TV with Diamond Play Button
One of the most popular entertainment channels worldwide, ChuChuTV received the highly coveted ‘Diamond Play Button’, recognition from YouTube, for surpassing 10 million subscribers with only 154 videos. ChuChu TV is the third channel to have received the ‘Diamond Play Button’ in India and second channel worldwide in the family of entertainment and pre-school education space. The YouTube ‘Diamond Play Button’ is the highest award on YouTube and is given to a YouTuber that surpasses the 10 million subscribers’ mark.
The fastest ever growing YouTube channel in the world, in the category of entertainment and pre-school learning space, ChuChu TV has achieved this milestone in just four years since its inception. The channel is currently the fourth largest YouTuber in India with its online audience larger than that of All India Bakchod (AIB), Viral Fever Videos or Comedy Nights, Colors TV and Star Plus. In terms of the number of views, ChuChuTV has a whopping 12 billion views across all its channels. Soaring high in the kids’ category, in Asia Pacific region and in India, it ranks number one and number two, in terms of subscribers, across the globe.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10.4k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 69 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 57 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- ITV Studios presents its exciting content slate at its inaugural Fall Festival 44 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020