Mumbai – Trends indicate that Indians are fast adopting mobile phones as their first screen for entertainment. A recent report indicates that time-spent on smartphones jumped by 16 percent in the period Jan-March 2017 over the previous quarter largely driven by a strong demand for social media platforms, and entertainment apps.
Ever responsive to the needs of a super-connected customer base, Vodafone India has partnered with HOOQ, Asia’s first premium video-on-demand service to offer unlimited streaming of over thousands of hours of entertainment from Hollywood, Bollywood and local movies along with exclusive series, to customers. This basket of entertainment will be available on Vodafone Play, Vodafone’s one-stop entertainment destination to enjoy streaming of content; be it Live TV, popular shows, latest movies or trending music videos.
Vodafone Play subscribers can now binge watch popular American shows like The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Supergirl, Friends, The Flash and many more. Enhancing the video streaming experience on Vodafone Play is a rich list of the best of local and Hollywood hits at no extra charges.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020