Amsterdam – VIVACOM, the leading provider of telecom services in Bulgaria, announced at IBC in Amsterdam the signature of a multi-year contract with Eutelsat for C-band capacity on the EUTELSAT 8 West B satellite in order to expand its video business in Africa.
VIVACOM’s ambition is to provide contribution services for international channels seeking carriage by major African pay-TV operators. The first six channels are already being uplinked to EUTELSAT 8 West B from Bulgaria, using VIVACOM’s Plana teleport which is also one of Eutelsat’s partner teleports, certified under the World Teleport Association’s Teleport Certification Program.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 203 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Korean superstar, Yoo Ah-In of Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, to star in Netflix’s new Korean original series, ‘Hellbound’ 38 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 37 views | posted on August 6, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020