Mumbai – Vuclip announced the first ever integrated brand marketing campaign for Viu – ‘Kaafi Feels Bro!’ The new campaign aims at building Viu, the leading OTT service available in 15 markets throughout Asia and the Middle East, as a go to destination for the most compelling and engaging content. After its successful launch in India last year, Viu has witnessed exponential growth in terms of the audience base and engagement.
‘Kaafi Feels Bro!’ encapsulates the very essence of the brand that delivers fascinating stories to today’s young and digital-first audiences. While showcasing an array of genres that viewers can choose from, the campaign focuses on riveting, fresh and original stories available on the platform including movies and Korean shows. The 360-degree marketing campaign will be rolled out across TV, Print, OOH, radio and social platforms ensuring buzz for the highly captivating content that the OTT platform has to offer.
The campaign was created in two languages, Hindi and Telugu, signifying the availability of multilingual content on Viu, both original and licensed. Aptly titled ‘Kaafi Feels Bro!’,the brand film echoes the essential intent of offering content that appeals to consumers’ emotions in a variety of genres such as horror, drama, romance and comedy on Viu. The TVC shows people who are immersed in the viewing experience to the extent of feeling they are a part of the story, going through the fears and joys the show has to offer.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020