Talpa is excited to confirm that a deal with 3C Media has been secured to co-develop The Story of My Life and Around the World with 80-Year-Olds for the Chinese market. China will be the 10th country to exploit The Story of My Life since its launch at MIPCOM last year.
For Around-the World with 80-Year-Olds it will be the second country the show will travel to. The first season of Around the World has secured fantastic ratings in the Netherlands on SBS6. The second season has been commissioned.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 45 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 41 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 35 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 26 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020