As the leading multiplatform international news destination, CNN is more relevant today than it has ever been with both audiences and commercial clients. A new editorial segment, Staying Informed launches on all of CNN International’s feeds in Asia Pacific to give audiences, especially business travellers, fast and easy access to the top stories of the day. ‘Staying Informed’ demonstrates CNN’s dedication to bringing trusted, transparent and reliable news to the world.
Staying Informed is sponsored by leading multinational hospitality group AccorHotels and features 30-second headline summaries that will be updated in real-time throughout morning and evening primetime hours. The highlights will cover all topics, including current affairs, business, finance, lifestyle and sports. The campaign aligns AccorHotels’ commitment to Asia Pacific with CNN’s commitment to helping its viewers stay on top of the latest developments in global news.
“We are delighted to be partnering with AccorHotels, who cater to the same affluent and globally minded travelers who rely on CNN for the news. Through ‘Staying Informed’, we showcase CNN’s best-in-class multiplatform offerings by combining the scale of our TV network’s reach with the precision and targeting enabled by digital and data,” says Sunita Rajan, Senior Vice President, Advertising Sales, Asia Pacific, CNNIC.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 342 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 84 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 80 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 52 views | posted on October 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020