Singapore – Singtel’s OTT video portal app CAST is bringing a whole new world of entertainment to Singtel postpaid mobile, fibre broadband and Singtel TV customers with the addition of HOOQ. HOOQ’s extensive library of over 20,000 movies and TV series can be viewed on mobile, tablets, and even big TV screens enabled with Android TV and Google Chromecast.
Customers will be spoilt for choice with programmes by HOOQ’s network of studio partners such as Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, DreamWorks, Lionsgate and over a hundred Asian studios. From Hollywood blockbusters such as Captain America: the First Avenger, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and Thor, to popular shows such as The Flash and Supergirl, HOOQ is the only video-on-demand service in Singapore to offer selected Hollywood movies from 90 days of cinema release and TV series with same-day telecasts as the U.S.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,910 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 59 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 50 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 50 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020