Noticias Telemundo presents Los Dreamers Y Trump, La Hora De La Verdad
Miami – Noticias Telemundo presents the special program “Los Dreamers y Trump, la hora de la verdad,” hosted by Noticias Telemundo anchor José Díaz-Balart. The special will coincide with the deadline for the White House to announce its position on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) policy, following the threat of legal action by Texas and nine other states.
The White House decision will serve as the starting point for a comprehensive analysis of the potential consequences for undocumented workers around the country, featuring exclusive stories from those impacted by these policies, along with policy and immigration experts. “Los Dreamers y Trump, la hora de la verdad” will also be available on NoticiasTelemundo.com, the Noticias Telemundo social networks on Facebook and YouTube and the Noticias Telemundo mobile app.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 54 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 39 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020