Luxembourg – Intelsat S.A. operator of the world’s first Globalized Network and leader in integrated satellite communications and LAMHAS, one of the fastest growing teleport operators in India, announced a multi-year agreement for satellite services supporting media distribution in India via the Intelsat 20 satellite.
LAMHAS is using a C-Band Multiple Channels per Carrier broadcast platform on Intelsat 20, located at 68.5° East, to deliver broadcast services to new and emerging TV channels in the devotional, spiritual and patriotic genres as well as regional news programming. Under the previously announced agreement, LAMHAS increased its services commitment on Intelsat 20, while also renewing its previous agreement for an extended term.
“Our natural growth plans include leveraging Intelsat’s satellite services because its technology is well-respected among Indian broadcasters. We look forward to continuing our partnership with Intelsat and using its satellite services to expand our broadcast customer base,” said Ajay Jain, Chief Executive Officer, LAMHAS.
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 136 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- Asian storytelling, reimagined: New genres, fresh opportunities for Asian creators at the Singapore Media Festival 2020 48 views | posted on October 21, 2020
- Hotstar launches in Singapore with exclusive streaming of the Dream11 IPL 2020 Playoffs and Final 43 views | posted on October 20, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights appoints distribution sales expert Hana Palmer as Head of Sales 37 views | posted on October 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020