Parent brand: FOX Networks Group (FNG) Sub or sibling brands: FOX Sports 2, FOX Sports 3, and foxsportsasia.com Ownership in Asia: FOX Networks Group (FNG) Senior executive for Asia: Italo Zanzi, Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Sports, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East
Channel description: FOX Sports broadcasts top-tier football from the Bundesliga, AFC Champions League and AFC Cup, to premier sports like Formula One, MotoGP, UFC and grand slam tennis from the Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon, and the US Open, as well as golf majors like The Masters, the US Open and The Open.
FOX Sports 2 is the go-to channel for more top-class sporting action. It features premier golf tournaments from the LPGA Tour, PGA Championship, World Golf Championships and OneAsia Tour, as well as European and Asian football from the Eredivisie and AFC Champions League and AFC Cup, and more Bundesliga action. It also includes more grand slam tennis coverage from the Australian Open, Roland Garros and the US Open. In addition, Major League Baseball (MLB), triathlons, marathons, pool, darts and more will also be featured.
FOX Sports 3 is the destination channel for fans looking for adrenalinefueled auto-racing like NASCAR, FIM Motocross, Asia Road Racing and Supercars, and fight sports from kickboxing and classic boxing. More football from the Bundesliga and the Eredivisie will also be shown, as well as more tennis from Wimbledon, and International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) events. In addition, fans will also be able to enjoy more motorsports content from magazine shows like Inside GP, Planet Speed, Max Power, as well as archived content.
Scheduling policy: FOX Sports / FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports 3: All available content is scheduled LIVE as much as possible, and to cater to busy sports fans who may have missed the live coverage, highlights are created shortly after each broadcast for fans to enjoy the key moments of each event.
Distribution in Asia-Pacific: FOX Sports / FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports 3 is broadcast to Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Key carriage agreements in Asia: FOX Sports / FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports 3: Available with all major operators across Asia.
Key tiers: FOX Sports / FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports 3: In all markets in Asia, available on the Sports package.
On-line, VOD, SVOD or mobile deals: FOX Sports / FOX Sports 2 / FOX Sports 3: FOX Sports is available via LIVE Streaming and video-ondemand through FOX Sports Play, in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.Also available on FOX+, an all-new video-streaming service, which has been launched in the Philippines and Singapore, and soon, in other countries in Asia.
Recent and upcoming developments: FOX Sports is the Home of Grand Slams, with the Australian Open, Roland Garros, Wimbledon and the US Open, being broadcast.Broadcast agreements for the Australian Open and MotoGP extended to 2021 and 2022, respectively. All-new football shows to be launched in July 2017
Upcoming shows: FOX Sports: Tennis – Wimbledon (July 3-16) and US Open (Aug 28 – Sept 10) Golf – The Open (Jul 20 – 23) and PGA Championship (Aug 11 – 14) Football – AFC Champions League, AFC Cup and Bundesliga 2017-18 Motor-racing – F1 Singapore GP (Sept 17), F1 Malaysia GP (Oct 1)
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 175 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 130 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 94 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021