Singapore – Beach House Pictures, one of the region’s most prestigious production companies and The Lumenere Group, one of Asia’s leading celebrity marketing solution providers announced an exclusive partnership to create content led by some of the world’s biggest Celebrities. The two companies, both head-quartered in Singapore, will work together to create and develop new ‘celebrity-led’ content ideas to meet the growing needs of platforms and networks across the Asian region and beyond.
The partnership will see Beach House Pictures bring its award-winning team of factual, entertainment and kids creators to the collaboration, while The Lumenere Group, a company poised to create opportunities in a fast-moving, personality-driven, high engagement multi-platform landscape, will tap into its extensive network of celebrity contacts from across the globe to position A List talents in a raft of new content ideas, formats and business models. Both companies understand that consumers today want a different experience in this ‘create once, screen anywhere’ environment and believe that this change in consumer habits represents a significant opportunity to innovative content producers.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 72 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 63 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 63 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020