Ay Yapim series wins at Seoul International Drama Awards
Ay Yapim series Heart Of The City and Brave And Beautiful wins at Seoul International Drama Awards.The Ay Yapim series Heart Of The City and Brave And Beautiful both picked up prizes at the Seoul International Drama Awards last weekend. Kerem Bürsin won the Best Actor award, for his role as Ali Smith in Heart Of The City while Brave And Beautiful was awarded the Silver Bird Award for Best Serial Drama.
With over 260 entries from 55 countries all over the world, the Seoul Drama Awards is one of the most wide-reaching and competitive international television competitions. Bürsin was in attendance to accept his award, for his part in a series that has already sold to several territories worldwide, following its run earlier this year on ATV in Turkey. In the past weeks international distributor Eccho Rights have announced sales for the romantic drama series in countries as varied as Malaysia, Bulgaria, Israel and Angola.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,074 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 78 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 62 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Raven Capital and Coconuts are teaming up for a slate of unscripted pilots from Asia 49 views | posted on July 31, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020