Los Angeles– Yan-Jong Wong has been appointed to Sales Director, Asia, as announced by Richard Samuels, Executive Vice President, Asia Pacific and Managing Director, Sydney, Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution. Her primary responsibilities will be to license TCFTVD content across Pay, SVOD, AVOD, Basic and Free TV, as well as Scripted Format sales throughout many of the region’s markets including Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos.
Wong will be based out of the company’s newly established Singapore office and will report to Brendan Zauner, Senior Vice President, Asia, and Television Distribution.
- ZEASN and New ID to incorporate popular K-content in WhaleLive 83 views | posted on April 8, 2021
- Zee and Tokyo Broadcasting System Television, Inc. announce new co-production partnership 65 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- Anime titles from Medialink Group’s Ani-One library to start streaming on Mediacorp’s meWATCH platform 57 views | posted on April 12, 2021
- SynProNize and ATV take Turkish drama series ‘Hercai’ to Pakistan 42 views | posted on April 12, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020