From now on users of Foxxum connected devices can enjoy the TRT World Live Stream, a channel that covers 24/7 news, live reports and documentaries with a focus on global responsibility. The channel belongs to Turkish Radio and Television Corporation, Turkey’s national public broadcaster. Since its early days in radio and television, the company has prided itself on providing quality and balanced programming.
The App TRT World is available in English and it targets a worldwide audience. Not only because of its strong brand recognition but also because breaking news make up one of the most watched contents among live TV viewing on Smart TV, this content acquisition is very valuable. Through this partnership, both companies aim at reaching global viewers who look for a reliable source of information.
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 40 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020