POPS Worldwide and TV Asahi have announced their collaboration on the first official release of Doraemon animation series in the digital market in Vietnam. At the same time, POPS Worldwide has also announced that POPS Kids is the very first YouTube channel in the world to be authorized to release Doraemon series on this digital platform.
In order to bring to Vietnamese audience many interesting premium international content, POPS Worldwide has partnered with many worldwide entertainment companies such as Turner (part of Warner Bros and Discovery to release content for local audiences. And TV Asahi Corporation is the next international partner in POPS Worldwide’s strategy to bring world-renowned programs to Vietnam.
TV Asahi’s release of Doraemon animation series on POPS Kids can be said to be a big innovation with this animated series. In recent years, the exploding growth and significant revenue streams from digital market has made some big brands from TVs and media field such as TV Asahi, gradually step in. And their choice of partnership with POPS Worldwide in the first release of Doraemon series on POPS Kids partly reflects the growth of Vietnam’s digital market in Asia.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 39 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 30 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020