Ottawa Ontario – Gusto Worldwide Media is delighted to announce that their original series One World Kitchen has been nominated in the category of Factual TV Project of the Year for the international Content Innovation Awards!
Launched in 2015, the Content Innovation Awards is from Digital TV Europe (DTVE) and Television Business International (TBI). The awards recognize the most impressive innovations in television content, distribution and delivery, and celebrate the achievements of the companies and individuals who bring content to the world.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 9,467 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 95 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 94 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 72 views | posted on August 4, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020