The Olympic Channel and Discovery Communications today unveiled a new partnership to engage a new, younger and wider audience in Europe with the Olympic Movement, bringing to life the inspiring human stories of ambition, sacrifice and achievement all year round across more screens.
The agreement covers 50 markets in Europe and will advance the shared ambition to further amplify Eurosport’s live coverage of the Olympic Games with compelling content that connects more audiences with the power of sport and the Olympic Movement 365 days a year.
Fans will see Olympic Channel-branded programming hours and content launching on Eurosport and Eurosport Player; Eurosport presence on the Olympic Channel; an Olympic Channel digital portal on Eurosport.com; and digital amplification of content through dedicated presence on Eurosport’s local Facebook pages and Twitter handles.
Eurosport will use its unrivalled sport production capabilities and expertise to produce new and exclusive original content for sports fans across all platforms, as well as access to localised content, original series, news and other engaging features. The Olympic Channel will promote Eurosport’s platforms, with its coverage of live sporting events and the Olympic Games.
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 65 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 57 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 49 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 33 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020