Paris– Domingo Corral, Head of Original Programming at Movistar, and Facebook’s Ricky Van Veen, Head of Global Creative Strategy, and Daniel Danker, Director of Video Product, will all deliver keynote speeches at MIPCOM 2017.
The world’s entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France from 16 to 19 October 2017, and this year takes as its over-arching conference theme“The Global Race for Creative Connections”.
Domingo Corral’s keynote is scheduled for Monday 16 October. Corral oversees the production of series and features at Movistar+, Telefónica’s pay-TV operation that is revolutionising the Spanish audiovisual market.
Corral will outline the content differentiation strategy of the Telefónica Group, and will explain the ambitious strategy of original series that will offer Movistar+ subscribers one new, exclusive product per month, created with premium production values. The platform has decided to lead the development of projects by directly supporting the best talent to produce TV series with unique, cinematic features. He will be joined on stage by a stellar line-up of guests, including talent and international partners.
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 53 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 50 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 39 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 36 views | posted on August 12, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020