Network, Inc. (GMA) continues to be the country’s TV network of choice based on data from the industry’s widely trusted ratings service provider, Nielsen TV Audience Measurement. GMA ruled across all dayparts in the National Urban Television Audience Measurement (NUTAM) with an average total day people audience share of 43.5 percent; leading ABS-CBN’s 37 percent by 6.5 points.
Similarly in Urban Luzon, which accounts for 77 percent of the total urban TV household population in the country, the Kapuso Network maintained a strong lead from morning to evening block with an average people audience share of 50.3 percent; besting competition by 19.5 points.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 188 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 103 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020