Fremantlemedia International appoints Katrina Neylon
London-FremantleMedia International announced the appointment of Katrina Neylon to the role of Executive Vice President, Global Content. Katrina will manage the existing Global Content team and oversee the acquisition strategy for all scripted and non-scripted programming for FremantleMedia International (FMI) with a look to generate strong commercial returns for all partners.
Working creatively with a mix of third party and in-house producers to invest, develop and acquire content, Katrina and the team will continue to source top-quality programming from around the world to build and complement FMI’s current pipeline. Joining the company next month, Katrina will report into Jens Richter, CEO, FMI.
- Toonz Media Group joins forces with Ferly for ‘Kingdom of None’ 69 views | posted on June 8, 2021
- Han Ji-hyun stars in the popular k-drama ‘The Penthouse 3: War in Life’ 63 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- Firstlight Media names Jim Vinh to lead Asia-Pacific sales 61 views | posted on June 7, 2021
- NBC Olympics selects its audio consoles provider for production of Olympic Games in Tokyo 52 views | posted on June 7, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020