Fremantlemedia International appoints Katrina Neylon
London-FremantleMedia International announced the appointment of Katrina Neylon to the role of Executive Vice President, Global Content. Katrina will manage the existing Global Content team and oversee the acquisition strategy for all scripted and non-scripted programming for FremantleMedia International (FMI) with a look to generate strong commercial returns for all partners.
Working creatively with a mix of third party and in-house producers to invest, develop and acquire content, Katrina and the team will continue to source top-quality programming from around the world to build and complement FMI’s current pipeline. Joining the company next month, Katrina will report into Jens Richter, CEO, FMI.
- Viddsee announces content partnership with Indonesia’s RCTI+ 58 views | posted on August 12, 2020
- GoDaddy and AXN launch Philippine reality show to jump-start Filipino entrepreneurs 58 views | posted on August 13, 2020
- On Viu in August: Latest releases include three K-drama series, award-winning Indonesian films 52 views | posted on August 11, 2020
- Grabyo supports Mediacorp in providing multi-platform coverage of the Singapore General Election 2020 40 views | posted on August 11, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020