Fremantlemedia International appoints Katrina Neylon
London-FremantleMedia International announced the appointment of Katrina Neylon to the role of Executive Vice President, Global Content. Katrina will manage the existing Global Content team and oversee the acquisition strategy for all scripted and non-scripted programming for FremantleMedia International (FMI) with a look to generate strong commercial returns for all partners.
Working creatively with a mix of third party and in-house producers to invest, develop and acquire content, Katrina and the team will continue to source top-quality programming from around the world to build and complement FMI’s current pipeline. Joining the company next month, Katrina will report into Jens Richter, CEO, FMI.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 9.5k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- Meet the K-drama stars of the new series ‘Kairos’ on #TwitterBlueroom Live before its premiere 362 views | posted on October 23, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 63 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- TBS, Sony Pictures Television sign global distribution and format agreement for ‘Time Is Money’ 54 views | posted on October 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020