Epigamia and Zoomcar collaborate with Pocket Aces
Greek yogurt brand Epigamia owned by parent company Drum Foods International, and self-drive car rental company Zoomcar have partnered with Pocket Aces for their upcoming web series “What The Folks!” or “WTF!” as Title Sponsor and Driven By Sponsor respectively. The 5-episode series will release on Dice Media, the company’s premium long-form channel, and will be marketed by FilterCopy, the company’s flagship channel.
From Dice Media, the makers of web series “Little Things”, which became the largest series of 2016, comes a new age family dramedy called “What The Folks!” The show encapsulates the familial struggles of Nikhil, a young man who is forced to live alone with his in-laws for a few weeks. Nikhil’s bittersweet interactions with his in-laws provide a comic flavor to a series that will be highly relatable to today’s youth and their families. The series stars popular digital actor Veer Rajwant Singh as the son-in-law Nikhil, veteran actors Vipin Sharma and Dipika Amin as the father and mother in-law respectively, Eisha Chopra as Nikhil’s wife Anita, and Anula Navlekar as Anita’s younger sister Akshata. The five actors create some sizzling yet warm chemistry on screen, making the audience feel like a part of the family.
Aditi Shrivastava, co-founder of Pocket Aces shared, “We are very excited to partner with like-minded brands for “What The Folks”. With this series, we hope to make Epigamia and Zoomcar household names with our audiences and deliver ROI such as increase in brand search traffic, website traffic, app downloads, increase in time spent on app, etc. In addition to the episodes, the brands will be getting presence in our extensive marketing for the series including over 100 pieces of digital marketing content, press exposure, and offline activities such as series premier, corporate outreach, college outreach, radio, etc. We are also in talks with a TV network to release the series, which will be the first time that a series is aired on TV and digital simultaneously.”
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced 564 views | posted on January 17, 2021
- Nippon TV’s award-winning drama series ‘Mother’ Thai version wins Best Script Writing at the 25th Asian Television Awards 129 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Period drama ‘Last Madame’ named Best Digital Fiction Series at the 25th Asian Television Awards 113 views | posted on January 18, 2021
- Anchor-turned-actor Ivan Tai cast in RTM miniseries ‘A.I in Love’ with Janna Nick and Dini Shcatzmann 94 views | posted on January 18, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020