Singapore- TiVo Corporation a global leader in entertainment technology and audience insights, announced that leading pay-TV provider, Dish, has completed its migration to TiVo Metadata. Dish is utilizing TiVo’s rich metadata, such as program information and image-based content, across its product platforms, including linear TV, video on demand (VOD) and DVR.
“Today’s consumers want a visually-rich entertainment experience that makes it easy for them to quickly identify and access the content they want in real-time,” said Niraj Desai, vice president of product management, DISH. “Through our long-standing collaboration with TiVo, we were able to integrate their enhanced metadata offerings and provide a cohesive and seamless entertainment experience across our product platforms.”
TiVo completed the metadata migration process in just under five months, bringing rich and robust metadata to DISH’s product platforms. The deployment was also rolled out in a way to minimize impact across DISH’s entertainment ecosystem.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020