CNN International Commercial (CNNIC) has appointed Karen Vera as Creative Lead for Create, Asia Pacific. Based in Hong Kong, Vera is responsible for leading CNN’s award winning, in-house brand studio Create across the APAC region. Vera will be working closely with CNNIC’s Ad Sales, Content Sales, Licensing, Audience and Data teams to develop targeted, multiplatform solutions for commercial clients.
Vera’s appointment reinforces CNNIC’s commitment to strengthening its creative branded content capabilities in Asia Pacific. By expanding the Create team, CNNIC increases its capacity to produce out of the box content solutions that are valuable to advertisers and audiences specific to the region.
Sunita Rajan, Senior Vice President, Advertising Sales, Asia Pacific, CNN International Commercial commented, “CNN is committed to bringing best-in-class content and experience to its customers and enabling that, is our highly-experienced talent pool. CNNIC’s brand studio Create is an integral part of our success story and Karen’s industry knowledge and skill set will be a great value add to the team here in Asia.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 64 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 50 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 34 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 32 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020