CBS Corporation and Imagine Television collaborates
Los Angeles – CBS Corporation Chairman and CEO Leslie Moonves and Imagine Entertainment Chairman Brian Grazer announced that Imagine Television Studios and CBS Corporation have entered into a four-year co-financing and first look agreement for scripted and unscripted television and long-form digital programming.
The new deal establishes an independent and expansive opportunity for Imagine to partner with CBS to co-produce and co-own programming for the CBS Television Network, CBS All Access and showtime, as well as for non-CBS affiliated platforms. The CBS Corporation platforms will have the first look at new Imagine Television series, with CBS Television Studios serving as a production partner and worldwide distributor for programming produced as part of the agreement. Imagine will retain distribution rights in certain Asian territories, including China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 44 views | posted on October 29, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020