Viddsee launches filmmaker programme in Philippines
Manila — The online entertainment platform Viddsee launched a filmmaker programme with its first efforts through a filmmaker community initiative, Viddsee Juree Awards for the Philippines.
With a growing Filipino audience and an expanding network of creative content producers from the Philippines, the Viddsee Juree Awards aims to bridge the gap between digital filmmaking and distribution by working closely with local film communities.
The initiative is supported by The Film Development Council of the Philippines.
“Offline events are a big deal for us, as a digital-first platform. Launching this filmmaker programme in the Philippines is even a bigger deal, having witnessed a wellspring of creativity in the Philippines. We hope to help the creative community grow, and also hope to create content together eventually,” says Viddsee co-founder Ho Jia Jian.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 59 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 58 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 56 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020