London – FremantleMedia International (FMI) confirmed changes within its scripted acquisitions team with Rebecca Dundon assuming the role of Director of Scripted Acquisitions and the addition of Anthony Patton as its new Content Acquisition Executive.
In her new role, Dundon will reinforce and further drive FMI’s scripted content acquisition strategy by establishing and maintaining relationships with third party writers and producers throughout the UK, EMEA and Asia-Pac with a look to invest and acquire bold and high-impact drama titles to complement FMI’s existing pipeline. She will also work closely with FremantleMedia’s family of global producers to identify, develop and finance internationally appealing scripted titles to be distributed by FMI, as well as negotiate deals to generate strong commercial returns for its in-house producers.
- GMA News and GMA Public Affairs are the top online news outlets in the Philippines 180 views | posted on August 4, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 112 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- Astro: Agility in adapting to the new world 102 views | posted on August 3, 2020
- ABP News lights up the weekends with a slew of fresh programming 43 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020