Paris– A string of top-flight executives have signed up for the MIP Cancun Latin American TV Market, and have joined the event’s Advisory Board to ensure it best meets the needs of the regional marketplace.
The only dedicated TV content trade event for Latin America and US Hispanic audiences, now in its fourth year, MIP Cancun will take place from 15-17 November 2017 in a new venue, the Moon Palace Cancun meeting centre in the Mexican resort city.
The MIP Cancun Advisory Board features seven experts who will all attend the event, and who will help guide the new Co-Production Matchmaking Market, a three-day programme to foster content development with the region’s leading players.
The inaugural MIP Cancun Advisory Board comprises:
- Diego Avalos, Director International Originals, Netflix, (US)
- Raphael Corrêa Netto, Executive Director of International Business, Globo(Brazil)
- Laura Fernández Espeso, Head of International Content, Mediapro (Spain)
- Gonzalo Fiure, SVP & Chief Content Officer, FOX Networks Group Latin America(US)
- Francisco Morales, Senior Director, Content Acquisition and Development,Turner, Latin America(US)
- Toni Sevilla, Director of Content, Channels and Programme Production, TVE(Spain)
- Ana Celia Urquidi, Managing Director Strategic Development & Talent, TV Azteca (Mexico)
The Board will steer the matchmaking event in its goal to match potential co-production partners and facilitate new projects and co-productions between broadcasters, production companies, and international distribution platforms, embracing drama, factual and animation programming.
- Global Agency announces new sales for rom-com series ‘Daydreamer’ 10k views | posted on October 27, 2020
- BBC Studios announces deal with Discovery Inc. for ‘Top Gear’ catalogue in Japan 67 views | posted on October 26, 2020
- Synamedia report: Knockout blow for sports piracy requires incentives and deterrents 40 views | posted on October 27, 2020
- CNN International Commercial appoints Rob Bradley and Cathy Ibal to lead ‘Audience First’ strategy 40 views | posted on October 29, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020