Fremantlemedia teams up with bestselling author Heather Lende
NEW YORK – Following up on the recent launches of The Young Pope and American Gods, global TV giant FremantleMedia is further expanding its push into scripted content by teaming up with bestselling author Heather Lende to develop Find The Good, an uplifting drama series inspired by Lende’s memoir of the same name and her earlier memoir, If You Lived Here, I’d Know Your Name.
FremantleMedia’s Global Drama Director, Sarah Doole and EVP, Creative Director, Global Drama, Christian Vesper (Top Of The Lake and The Honourable Woman), have acquired the rights and will oversee the rollout of the adaptation.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020