Fremantlemedia teams up with bestselling author Heather Lende
NEW YORK – Following up on the recent launches of The Young Pope and American Gods, global TV giant FremantleMedia is further expanding its push into scripted content by teaming up with bestselling author Heather Lende to develop Find The Good, an uplifting drama series inspired by Lende’s memoir of the same name and her earlier memoir, If You Lived Here, I’d Know Your Name.
FremantleMedia’s Global Drama Director, Sarah Doole and EVP, Creative Director, Global Drama, Christian Vesper (Top Of The Lake and The Honourable Woman), have acquired the rights and will oversee the rollout of the adaptation.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 125 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021