Fremantlemedia teams up with bestselling author Heather Lende
NEW YORK – Following up on the recent launches of The Young Pope and American Gods, global TV giant FremantleMedia is further expanding its push into scripted content by teaming up with bestselling author Heather Lende to develop Find The Good, an uplifting drama series inspired by Lende’s memoir of the same name and her earlier memoir, If You Lived Here, I’d Know Your Name.
FremantleMedia’s Global Drama Director, Sarah Doole and EVP, Creative Director, Global Drama, Christian Vesper (Top Of The Lake and The Honourable Woman), have acquired the rights and will oversee the rollout of the adaptation.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 90 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 84 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020