Singapore – Professional services organization EY has expanded its strength and deepened its capabilities in its Singapore-based Centers of Excellence (CoE) to provide innovative services in business transformation strategy, cyber security, analytics and manufacturing to companies in the Asia-Pacific region.
In March 2016, EY opened four new Centers of Excellence (CoEs). The Asia-Pacific Advisory Center; Asia-Pacific Center of Excellence for Analytics; Asia-Pacific Center of Excellence for Cyber Security; and Asia-Pacific Center of Excellence for Manufacturing collectively represent EY’s commitment to a multi-million dollar, multi-year investment in Singapore. To date, the CoEs have almost doubled their total headcount to about 180 professionals to provide integrated capabilities and industry insights to both global and regional multinational companies with large and complex Asia-Pacific-wide transformation projects.
Developing innovation capabilities including virtual reality for business applications
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020