Indie By Mahersoft
This seamless 3D printing machine is founded by, Mohammed Khorakiwala.
Maher Soft is from the house of Akbarallys and Wockhardt as Khorakiwala combines the engineering and marketing knowledge from his experience at both the organisations to bring this one of its kind technology for consumers.
Brainchild and Maiden project of Sagar Gulati and Shivam Garg, the idea of UrbnFeet is to have a Shoe that won’t get wet, won’t get dirty and look good.
Created by 3 engineers who are highly qualified baby-sitters for friends and family for the past 10 years, RayBay has the aim to provide a baby monitor that is better than everything else in the market in terms of design and accuracy and functionality.
Ambee is a small, light-weight wearable that includes a HVOC (Highly volatile Organic components) sensor, air quality sensor, CO2 sensor, pedometer, heart pulse rate sensor along with temperature and humidity. This device senses harmful elements in the air and always keeps you connected to your child’s ambience.
- Flame bids farewell to its founder John Caldon 70 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- U-NEXT enters licensing partnership with ViacomCBS for a selection of new series from SHOWTIME® to premiere in Japan 62 views | posted on February 22, 2021
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 61 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- ‘Tales of Arcadia: 3Below’ premieres on DreamWorks on 1 March 58 views | posted on February 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020