India – Inspired by Shark Tank and the growing Start-Up movement in India, COLORS INFINITY has partnered with Ketto – A popular crowd funding platform, to support six passionate entrepreneurs raise funds for their start-up initiatives. Being telecast exclusively in India on COLORS INFINITY, Shark Tank is widely considered as an inspiration and guide for aspiring start-up businesses across the globe.
In a bid to push the envelope further, COLORS INFINITY in partnership with Ketto will provide six entrepreneurs a platform to help them reach their business goals through a digital campaign – Pitch Please. COLORS INFINITY has created a series of videos with the selected entrepreneurs that will be published across the Digital network of the channel, enabling them to garner financial support and visibility for their unique business ventures.
Looking forward to the campaign, Sabrina Dsouza, Head of Marketing, English Entertainment at Viacom18 said, “Since inception, COLORS INFNITY has continually been involved in innovative yet meaningful initiatives. The Pitch Please initiative will create a unique platform for six aspiring and zealous businesses to reach their goals, and we’re proud to be associated with Ketto to help these entrepreneurs in their mission.”
The six businesses shortlisted for this unique fundraising initiative ranges a wide variety of products.
Established in early 2016 with the sole purpose to give a healthy lifestyle to individuals, Spartan Nutrition is a comprehensive line of powders, bars, tablets, capsules and ready to drink products.
An Indian E-commerce Lingerie brand, founded by Richa Vipan Kalra and Riya Vipan Kalra, that vows to bring luxurious, stylish and sensuous lingerie to the Indianwomen. CandySkin stands for comfort and luxury at its finest.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 31 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Short-format OTT platform Biiggbang Amusement launches as it aims to have the world’s largest content library 30 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- GoQuest Media locks in distribution deal with Telekom Srbija 28 views | posted on January 19, 2021
- A+E Networks® continues commitment to women in front of and behind the camera with ‘Women in Global Entertainment (WGE): Power Profile’ at virtual NATPE 2021 26 views | posted on January 22, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020