ABS-CBN remains to be the network of choice by more Filipinos with its quality news programs and values oriented series in the month of June. This is based on data from Kantar Media, which showed that ten out of the most watched programs nationwide were produced by ABS-CBN, as the network garnered an average audience share of 46% among rural and urban homes versus GMA’s 34%.
Leading the list was the Coco Martin starrer “FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano,” which recorded an average national TV rating of 35.5%. Viewers continued to follow the life of Cardo (Coco) as the program entered its new chapter, which marks Cardo’s journey to seek justice for the death of his son Ricky Boy.
Securing the second spot was ABS-CBN’s newest primetime series “La Luna Sangre” whose first two weeks recorded an average national TV rating of 34.1%. Aside from Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla’s comeback on television, viewers also tuned in to Richard Gutierrez’s debut as a Kapamilya, the special participation of Angel Locsin and John Lloyd Cruz, and the charming child stars of the series.
Also bringing excitement to viewers were the much-talked about battle rounds of “The Voice Teens” that recorded 33.9%. “MMK” (33.3%), meanwhile, continued to touch the hearts of viewers with its letter senders’ inspiring stories.
“TV Patrol,” on the other hand, remained as the most watched news program in the country as it registered an average national TV rating of 30.3%, beating its rival program “24 Oras” (20.2%).
- Disney+ officially starts streaming in Singapore on 23 February 70 views | posted on February 24, 2021
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 68 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 53 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- VOOT launches interactivity for Colors fiction shows 37 views | posted on February 24, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020