Bangkok, Nonthaburi – Thaicom Public Company Limited announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and Starcor Media Technologies Limited for the development of an OTT (Over-the-Top) platform in Thailand.
The companies have partnered to create value-added services for the next generation OTT platform for enterprise, educational, government and telecom sectors in Thailand. Under the agreement the companies agreed to develop content-rich OTT ecosystem services, including TV streaming and video on demand. The creation of this joint OTT ecosystem will benefit telecom operators in Thailand, who will be able to seamlessly integrate the OTT services with their products and deliver their contents to multi-screen devices such as smart TVs, smart phones, tablets and notebooks.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 92 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 52 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 35 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020