Bangkok, Nonthaburi – Thaicom Public Company Limited announced that it has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Huawei Technologies (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and Starcor Media Technologies Limited for the development of an OTT (Over-the-Top) platform in Thailand.
The companies have partnered to create value-added services for the next generation OTT platform for enterprise, educational, government and telecom sectors in Thailand. Under the agreement the companies agreed to develop content-rich OTT ecosystem services, including TV streaming and video on demand. The creation of this joint OTT ecosystem will benefit telecom operators in Thailand, who will be able to seamlessly integrate the OTT services with their products and deliver their contents to multi-screen devices such as smart TVs, smart phones, tablets and notebooks.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 67 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 56 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 50 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 46 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020