Singapore – If you don’t know yet, The Whoosh, The Lookie or The Body Wave, you’ll soon find out as music video dance tutorial programme Ok Danceoke returns for a second season this June. Back by popular demand, Ok Danceoke Season 2 features signature dance moves from music genres ranging from K-Pop, to Top 40s, to House.
From the iconic twist, to the groundbreaking moonwalk, to the swashbuckling Gangnam Style, dance is universal and integral to the success of a song. Ok Danceoke Season 2 takes that a step further by helping viewers master the latest moves in a fun, creative and memorable way. Instructors break down the choreography of the latest music videos such as ‘Knock Knock’ by TWICE, ‘That’s What I Like’ by Bruno Mars, to ‘Solo Dance’ by Martin Jensen; into easy to follow steps so that fans can perfect their groove without constantly hitting the replay button on the player.
Ok Danceoke Season 2 premieres on MTV Asia on 6 June, Tuesday at 8pm (WIB), 9pm (SG/PH) and 10pm (MY), with each episode made up of six music videos. The next day, from 7 June, one selected video will appear online every Wednesday for nine weeks. K-Pop fans are also invited to try out MTV Asia’s quiz (http://mtvasia.com/news/sdsqbe/we-know-your-signature-k-pop-dance-move-in-8-questions) to find out their signature K-Pop move.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 73 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 43 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 42 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 41 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020