Dubai-based MBC, the leading and most prominent group of TV channels and multimedia offerings in the Middle East, has just licensed two Globo productions, involving the telenovela Time After Time and the series Above Justice, two highlights of the NATPE Budapest 2017. With innovative narratives that stand out for their quality production and solid storylines, the shows will be dubbed in Arabic. The new licenses strengthen Globo’s partnership with MBC, which recently licensed Total Dreamer, a modern-day fairy tale that already spread throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and ‘Hidden Truths’, the International Emmy winner for Best Telenovela in 2015.
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 48 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- AVIA closes the year on a high note with its biggest turnout yet for the Asia Video Summit 40 views | posted on November 25, 2020
- Stone Village, BlackBox Multimedia partner to Adapt Mary Shelley’s ‘Frankenstein’ 33 views | posted on November 23, 2020
- Bilibili announces 33 new Chinese anime titles at ‘Made By Bilibili 2020-2021’ 31 views | posted on November 24, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020