Dubai-based MBC, the leading and most prominent group of TV channels and multimedia offerings in the Middle East, has just licensed two Globo productions, involving the telenovela Time After Time and the series Above Justice, two highlights of the NATPE Budapest 2017. With innovative narratives that stand out for their quality production and solid storylines, the shows will be dubbed in Arabic. The new licenses strengthen Globo’s partnership with MBC, which recently licensed Total Dreamer, a modern-day fairy tale that already spread throughout Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and ‘Hidden Truths’, the International Emmy winner for Best Telenovela in 2015.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 44 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 40 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 40 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 39 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020