Blue Book marks the fourth original scripted series to join the HISTORY slate and the third scripted series from A+E Studios. The hit drama series SIX, also from A+E Studios, is the #1 new cable series of 2017 for total viewers. The last season of HISTORY’s longest-running drama series, Vikings, is currently the number three drama series in all of cable in 2017, behind only The Walking Dead and Major Crimes in total viewers. HISTORY’s upcoming drama series Knightfall is produced by A+E Studios in association with Oscar and Golden Globe nominee Jeremy Renner’s and Don Handfield’s production company The Combine and Midnight Radio. The ten-episode series centers on the Knights Templar, the most powerful, wealthy and mysterious military order of the Middle Ages.
Blue Book is an A+E Studios production in association with Compari Entertainment, a division of ImageMovers. Zemeckis, Jack Rapke (Cast Away, Flight) and Jackie Levine (Allied, The Walk) are executive producers for Compari Entertainment. David O’Leary serves as creator and writer. Arturo Interian is the executive in charge of production for HISTORY.
A+E Networks holds worldwide distribution rights for Blue Book.
- Discovery, Inc. announces leadership changes in Asia Pacific 115 views | posted on August 3, 2021
- Disney’s ‘Jungle Cruise’ to stream on Disney+ with Premier Access from 30 July 71 views | posted on July 30, 2021
- Stay entertained with these new and exciting releases from Viu this August 63 views | posted on August 2, 2021
- Tata Sky Binge delivers aggregation across 11 streaming apps, powered by ThinkAnalytics 58 views | posted on July 30, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021