Paris – Award-winning chef and TV host Gordon Ramsay and National Geographic’s Global Networks CEO Courteney Monroe are the first two keynote speakers announced for MIPCOM 2017. The global entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France from 16-19 October 2017.
Gordon Ramsay , the world’s most famous chef and television personality celebrates 25 years in the industry this MIPCOM. 2017 sees Studio Ramsay, represented by all3media international, producing the new “F Word” and “Culinary Genius”, whilst Ramsay’s enduring brands such as “Hell’s Kitchen”, “MasterChef” and “Kitchen Nightmares” are playing across the continents. It’s been quite a journey from his first visit to Cannes, where he was invited by Australian TV impresario, Reg Grundy, to be the chef on his yacht, back in the heyday of “Neighbours”. During his keynote, scheduled for Monday 16 October, Ramsay will reveal the motivation behind the TV personality, his views on enduring appeal for audiences around the world, how he maintains his brand across restaurant and media empires – and his plans for the next 25 years.
- The Q bolsters its original content offering; Announces first TV original ‘Crime Aur Kanoon’ 173 views | posted on July 20, 2021
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 122 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi reveals brand-new Chinese language drama slate 121 views | posted on July 21, 2021
- Asia’s e-sports broadcasters unlock an exciting world of gameplay 93 views | posted on July 20, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021