Paris – Award-winning chef and TV host Gordon Ramsay and National Geographic’s Global Networks CEO Courteney Monroe are the first two keynote speakers announced for MIPCOM 2017. The global entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France from 16-19 October 2017.
Gordon Ramsay , the world’s most famous chef and television personality celebrates 25 years in the industry this MIPCOM. 2017 sees Studio Ramsay, represented by all3media international, producing the new “F Word” and “Culinary Genius”, whilst Ramsay’s enduring brands such as “Hell’s Kitchen”, “MasterChef” and “Kitchen Nightmares” are playing across the continents. It’s been quite a journey from his first visit to Cannes, where he was invited by Australian TV impresario, Reg Grundy, to be the chef on his yacht, back in the heyday of “Neighbours”. During his keynote, scheduled for Monday 16 October, Ramsay will reveal the motivation behind the TV personality, his views on enduring appeal for audiences around the world, how he maintains his brand across restaurant and media empires – and his plans for the next 25 years.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 90 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 49 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 44 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 34 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020