Paris – Award-winning chef and TV host Gordon Ramsay and National Geographic’s Global Networks CEO Courteney Monroe are the first two keynote speakers announced for MIPCOM 2017. The global entertainment content market, MIPCOM takes place in Cannes, France from 16-19 October 2017.
Gordon Ramsay , the world’s most famous chef and television personality celebrates 25 years in the industry this MIPCOM. 2017 sees Studio Ramsay, represented by all3media international, producing the new “F Word” and “Culinary Genius”, whilst Ramsay’s enduring brands such as “Hell’s Kitchen”, “MasterChef” and “Kitchen Nightmares” are playing across the continents. It’s been quite a journey from his first visit to Cannes, where he was invited by Australian TV impresario, Reg Grundy, to be the chef on his yacht, back in the heyday of “Neighbours”. During his keynote, scheduled for Monday 16 October, Ramsay will reveal the motivation behind the TV personality, his views on enduring appeal for audiences around the world, how he maintains his brand across restaurant and media empires – and his plans for the next 25 years.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 54 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 50 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020