The Fashion Hero announces distribution agreements
Montreal – Beauty World Search, the Canadian production company behind new entertainment TV series and disruptive global social media movement The Fashion Hero announces a further raft of distribution agreements for the show’s format and finished series.
RMViSTAR, the international distribution business founded by former HBO and NBC Enterprises executive Rose Marie Vega will distribute the series and format in Canada, Hispanic US, Portugal, Italy, Greece and the Middle East and North Africa territories.
Formatzone, the UK production and content syndication company led by Mark Rowland and Ben Robinson will represent the format in the UK and Ireland. Aroma TV, the independent Munich-based TV distribution company created by Barbara Vallant will handle oversee Germany and Eastern Europe whilst Simone de Pruyssenaere at Cliffhanger Media will handle distribution in Benelux and France. Former CEO of Endemol Shine Africa Sivan Pillay’s 360 Degrees South will handle sales and production in South Africa.
Beauty World Search’s sales strategy of opting for expert regional, independent sales agents and distributors now sees ‘The Fashion Hero’ being represented across most of Asia, Europe and South America following the recent announcement of the appointment of Bomanbridge Media to handle distribution in the Asian region and 7A Media in LATAM.
“We are delighted to reveal the latest partners across the world for both the first series and the format of ‘The Fashion Hero’” said Caroline Bernier President Beauty World Search and Executive Producer of ‘The Fashion Hero’. “With advanced discussions also taking place in several other territories we are thrilled at the international response so far and look forward to announcing further agreements in CEE following our trip to NATPE Budapest”.
The deals follow the finished programme sale for the first season of ‘The Fashion Hero’ with cable and satellite channel TLT (La Tele Tuya) acquiring the exclusive rights to broadcast the Brooke Hogan-hosted show in Venezuela.
‘The Fashion Hero’ is a TV series format and a global fan-based, social media movement to celebrate diversity and change the perception of beauty. Chosen participants from around the world compete before a panel of renowned world class designers to feature as role models in their forthcoming international advertising campaigns.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 55 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020