New York – Straight from the world’s fashion capital in Belgium, Fashion One –– the leading New York-based international fashion, entertainment and lifestyle network –– has invited a new set of up and coming designers from around the world to be part of television’s most challenging and unconventional fashion battle there is, Design Genius Season 4: Antwerp.
Six talented fashion designers from France, Sweden, Greece and the U.S.A. come together in this high-intensity style creation competition for a chance to win $10,000 and title of Design Genius Antwerp. Following in the footsteps of the host city’s infamous Antwerp Six, the contestants will have to fire up their creativity and innovative skills when making accessories to complete a whole wardrobe out of unusual or even bizarre materials, daring them to make the unimaginable, fashionable under extreme time pressure.
There’s no better way to describe the next season other than ‘Magically Enchanted’: Metamorphosing a child’s toy chest into real life Viking garb; turning Van Gogh artwork into a fashion masterpiece; transforming mad tech science into tantalizing burlesque attire; and conjuring a dream wedding dress straight from the pages of a storybook, literally. Expect the unexpected from this season’s out of this world design competition!
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 97 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- Viddsee is empowering Asian storytellers through meaningful content 79 views | posted on December 2, 2020
- TechStorm makes landmark debut in Taiwan with Taiwan’s Portico Media and ONLINE MEDIA’s 4gTV 66 views | posted on December 3, 2020
- Astro presents compelling vernacular content for December 49 views | posted on December 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020