London – A+E Networks UK has commissioned Woodcut Media to produce a new documentary series, Jo Frost on Killer Kids, which will premiere on Crime + Investigation in the UK this autumn. The 4×60’ documentary series will explore the shocking subject of children who commit murder. Each episode explores a different topic including children who kill a family member, children who kill at school and children who kill other children.
Presented by parenting expert Jo Frost, the series examines cases that left the nation shocked to the core, investigating what led these children to commit murder and asks the question, are some children born evil?
Jo Frost on Killer Kids is commissioned by Koulla Anastasi, Director of Crime + Investigation (CI) at A+E Networks UK.
Anastasi commented: “We are a delighted to welcome Jo Frost to Crime + Investigation’s growing stable of talent. With her extensive experience of working closely with children and challenged families, Jo will add context and insight to this compelling and exclusive new UK commission.”
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 80 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 69 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Astro Media Solutions and Smiley ink exclusive media license partnership 57 views | posted on November 26, 2020
- Netflix brings a variety of entertainment with seven new Korean films and series 47 views | posted on November 26, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020