London – A+E Networks UK has commissioned Woodcut Media to produce a new documentary series, Jo Frost on Killer Kids, which will premiere on Crime + Investigation in the UK this autumn. The 4×60’ documentary series will explore the shocking subject of children who commit murder. Each episode explores a different topic including children who kill a family member, children who kill at school and children who kill other children.
Presented by parenting expert Jo Frost, the series examines cases that left the nation shocked to the core, investigating what led these children to commit murder and asks the question, are some children born evil?
Jo Frost on Killer Kids is commissioned by Koulla Anastasi, Director of Crime + Investigation (CI) at A+E Networks UK.
Anastasi commented: “We are a delighted to welcome Jo Frost to Crime + Investigation’s growing stable of talent. With her extensive experience of working closely with children and challenged families, Jo will add context and insight to this compelling and exclusive new UK commission.”
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 57 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 40 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ZEASN announces brand-new Smart TV App Store V3.0 29 views | posted on September 18, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020