Total Dreamer wins over another Latin American country
The telenovela Total Dreamer already has its next destination. The plot is scheduled to premiere in Costa Rica, aired by Teletica network, and promise to sweep away the audience. Already licensed to countries all over the world, such as El Salvador, Dubai, French Africa, Israel, India, Georgia, and Uruguay, Total Dreamer is one of Globo’s highlights on this LA Screenings edition. In addition to the high ratings in Brazil and Portugal, the story’s success in the international market confirms the vitality of telenovelas and reaffirms Globo’s commitment to telling good stories with quality, relevance, and versatility, tailored to different types of audiences and programming platforms.
Total Dreamer is a modern fairy tale with romance, adventure, and fun. With multi-screen actions before, during, and after it aired on network TV in Brazil, the telenovela took advantage of the digital environment to complement the experience of fans. With a chapter zero and a spin-off with exclusive stories available on Globo Play, Globo’s VOD platform, the initiative reached more than 3 million views online. In addition, it reached more than 182 million while it aired in the country. The telenovela was also a major success in Portugal, ranked among the TOP 5 most watched pay TV shows in the country.
- True crime documentary series ‘The Night Caller’ pre-sales from Abacus Media Rights 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Ekaterina Yakushenko joins newly revamped THEMA RUS 42 views | posted on September 25, 2020
- Reed Exhibitions announces leadership change at Reed MIDEM 34 views | posted on September 29, 2020
- GoQuest Media signs international distribution rights for ‘Rats’ 31 views | posted on September 25, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020