Sony official partner for the 2017 International Champions Cup Singapore
Singapore – Relevent Sports and Catalyst Media Group (CMG) welcome Sony Singapore as the Official Partner for the 2017 International Champions Cup Singapore (ICC). Scheduled to take place at the National Stadium July 25, 27 and 29, the ICC will feature Chelsea FC, FC Bayern and FC International in a round-robin three-match tournament.
With the partnership, Sony Singapore will provide the organiser with the latest audio and visual equipment to capture all the exciting action on and off pitch during the week of the event. Accredited media to the tournament will also get to experience Sony’s latest range of interchangeable-lens cameras and lens via loan sets made available upon request.
- A+E Networks Korea’s first Korean drama series ‘Backstreet Rookie’ hits international popularity 8,898 views | posted on July 31, 2020
- Singapore, now streaming on Netflix on National Day 58 views | posted on July 29, 2020
- Indonesia’s pride, Viu Shorts! is back with 16 short films by Indonesian students 49 views | posted on July 28, 2020
- New young adult basketball mini-series ‘Fly The Jumper’ broke record viewerships 47 views | posted on August 3, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020