Singapore – The third Smart Nation Innovations Week concluded on 4 May 2017. Participants had a glimpse into the possibilities offered by the convergence of networks, data and information and communication technologies. The pillar events – Tech Saturday (Upsized!), innovfest unbound, arise, convergence, futurenow and fintech360 – welcomed more than 22,000 local and international guests from 52 countries.
“We are entering into a different era today, where our world of mainframes and desktops is making way for cloud and the digital economy. Singapore needs to innovate and enhance our growth strategy, to overcome our physical limitations and bring good jobs and opportunities to all Singaporeans in the digital age. No Singaporean will be left behind,” said Dr Yaacob Ibrahim, Minister for Communications and Information, during his speech at innovfest unbound’s opening ceremony.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 88 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 48 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 43 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 33 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020