Malaysia – TLC announced that Malaysian personalities, renowned fashion designer Jovian Mandagie and television presenter/actress Daphne Iking will host the Asian debut of its hit reality TV series SAY YES TO THE DRESS. Brides-to-be will be excited to learn that Jovian Mandagie, widely regarded as one of Malaysia’s top designers, will be upping the sartorial quotient of the show with his famously eclectic haute couture sensibilities.
Jovian’s memorable designs have earned him an exclusive clientele among Kuala Lumpur’s elites and Malaysian royalty, including the former Raja Permaisuri Agong H.R.H D.Y.M.M Tuanku Nur Zahirah and HM Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha of Brunei, to name a few.
- iQiyi International’s first original K-drama series ‘My Roommate Is A Gumiho’ to premiere on 26 May 176 views | posted on May 10, 2021
- Media Prima Berhad experiences rapid digital audience growth using Grabyo 100 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner 72 views | posted on May 11, 2021
- TechStorm to launch inaugural Asian original content time belt in June 42 views | posted on May 11, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020