Malaysia – TLC announced that Malaysian personalities, renowned fashion designer Jovian Mandagie and television presenter/actress Daphne Iking will host the Asian debut of its hit reality TV series SAY YES TO THE DRESS. Brides-to-be will be excited to learn that Jovian Mandagie, widely regarded as one of Malaysia’s top designers, will be upping the sartorial quotient of the show with his famously eclectic haute couture sensibilities.
Jovian’s memorable designs have earned him an exclusive clientele among Kuala Lumpur’s elites and Malaysian royalty, including the former Raja Permaisuri Agong H.R.H D.Y.M.M Tuanku Nur Zahirah and HM Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha of Brunei, to name a few.
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 52 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Watch features and short films for free at the inaugural True Colors Film Festival 48 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- all3media international announces pre-sales to five continents for new Russell T. Davies drama ‘It’s A Sin’ 47 views | posted on November 20, 2020
- Winsing Animation spotlights its new IP at the ATF 41 views | posted on November 23, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020