Stockholm – Insider, the hit drama series from producers Ay Yapim, has been sold to a number of broadcasters covering territories across the world. MBC in the Middle East have acquired the series, while broadcasters across Eastern Europe, the Far East and Latin America have also picked up on what has been a huge fan favourite since launching on Show TV in Turkey in September 2016.
In Europe, the ratings winning drama is going to LNK in Lithuania and Dori Media in Israel. Astro in Malaysia pick up the series as their next premium Turkish Drama highlight, while Imagen Televisión in Mexico completes the latest round of sales from international distributor Eccho Rights.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 74 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 54 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 51 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 48 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020