Stockholm – Insider, the hit drama series from producers Ay Yapim, has been sold to a number of broadcasters covering territories across the world. MBC in the Middle East have acquired the series, while broadcasters across Eastern Europe, the Far East and Latin America have also picked up on what has been a huge fan favourite since launching on Show TV in Turkey in September 2016.
In Europe, the ratings winning drama is going to LNK in Lithuania and Dori Media in Israel. Astro in Malaysia pick up the series as their next premium Turkish Drama highlight, while Imagen Televisión in Mexico completes the latest round of sales from international distributor Eccho Rights.
- Astro launches its new Ultra Plug & Play Box 266 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- Voot Select brings the largest-ever direct-to-OTT Film Festival in India 84 views | posted on July 23, 2021
- iQiyi deepens international partnership with Dolby 83 views | posted on July 27, 2021
- GoQuest Media seals deal with India’s MX Player 73 views | posted on July 23, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- The Asian Television Awards announces Facebook as official industry partner by TVA Editor | posted on May 11, 2021