HOOQ’s first Indonesian original production goes to Cannes
Singapore – HOOQ, the largest Video on Demand service in South-East Asia, announces that its first Indonesian original production will be screening at the Director’s Fortnight in Cannes. This is on the back of a series of announcements from HOOQ that underscores its commitment to Asian film production through ventures with top independent studios and filmmakers in the region.
“HOOQ is very proud that Marlina will be screening at Cannes Directors’ Fortnight this year! We look forward to many more successful HOOQ original productions that will gain recognition in the international film industry, but more importantly will keep our customers HOOQ’d month after month! Our continued commitment to the Asian film industry will see us investing in more original productions with the goal to give new and established talents an avenue to tell their stories in multiple formats – be it a feature film or a 10-part series,” said Peter Bithos, Chief Executive Officer of HOOQ.
- Colors Kannada launches ‘BIGG BOSS Kannada’ Season 8 79 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- Fremantle acquires multi-territory production rights for ‘Good With Wood’ 56 views | posted on February 25, 2021
- Flame Distribution to handle global sales of ‘Life in Colour With David Attenborough’ 53 views | posted on February 26, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 53 views | posted on March 1, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020