HOOQ’s first Indonesian original production goes to Cannes
Singapore – HOOQ, the largest Video on Demand service in South-East Asia, announces that its first Indonesian original production will be screening at the Director’s Fortnight in Cannes. This is on the back of a series of announcements from HOOQ that underscores its commitment to Asian film production through ventures with top independent studios and filmmakers in the region.
“HOOQ is very proud that Marlina will be screening at Cannes Directors’ Fortnight this year! We look forward to many more successful HOOQ original productions that will gain recognition in the international film industry, but more importantly will keep our customers HOOQ’d month after month! Our continued commitment to the Asian film industry will see us investing in more original productions with the goal to give new and established talents an avenue to tell their stories in multiple formats – be it a feature film or a 10-part series,” said Peter Bithos, Chief Executive Officer of HOOQ.
- AXN All-Stars reunites entertainment heavyweights in a heart-warming virtual collaborative performance 89 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- The Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore officially opens its virtual doors on 1 December 82 views | posted on December 1, 2020
- iQIYI International expands global footprint with launch on Zeasn’s Whale Eco 78 views | posted on November 27, 2020
- Silvergate Media prepares to launch season two of award-winning animated series ‘Hilda’ 55 views | posted on November 27, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020