HOOQ’s first Indonesian original production goes to Cannes
Singapore – HOOQ, the largest Video on Demand service in South-East Asia, announces that its first Indonesian original production will be screening at the Director’s Fortnight in Cannes. This is on the back of a series of announcements from HOOQ that underscores its commitment to Asian film production through ventures with top independent studios and filmmakers in the region.
“HOOQ is very proud that Marlina will be screening at Cannes Directors’ Fortnight this year! We look forward to many more successful HOOQ original productions that will gain recognition in the international film industry, but more importantly will keep our customers HOOQ’d month after month! Our continued commitment to the Asian film industry will see us investing in more original productions with the goal to give new and established talents an avenue to tell their stories in multiple formats – be it a feature film or a 10-part series,” said Peter Bithos, Chief Executive Officer of HOOQ.
- HBO confirmed as official partner on ‘Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries’ spin-off ‘Miss S’ 50 views | posted on September 16, 2020
- Tata Sky partners with Accedo to develop the user interface of its Smart Set-top box – Tata Sky Binge+ 42 views | posted on September 14, 2020
- Spackman Entertainment Group’s ‘#ALIVE’ number one on Netflix globally 39 views | posted on September 15, 2020
- ABP Network focuses on telling inspiring stories gleaned from across the nation 28 views | posted on September 16, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020