HOOQ’s first Indonesian original production goes to Cannes
Singapore – HOOQ, the largest Video on Demand service in South-East Asia, announces that its first Indonesian original production will be screening at the Director’s Fortnight in Cannes. This is on the back of a series of announcements from HOOQ that underscores its commitment to Asian film production through ventures with top independent studios and filmmakers in the region.
“HOOQ is very proud that Marlina will be screening at Cannes Directors’ Fortnight this year! We look forward to many more successful HOOQ original productions that will gain recognition in the international film industry, but more importantly will keep our customers HOOQ’d month after month! Our continued commitment to the Asian film industry will see us investing in more original productions with the goal to give new and established talents an avenue to tell their stories in multiple formats – be it a feature film or a 10-part series,” said Peter Bithos, Chief Executive Officer of HOOQ.
- A+E Global Content Sales releases summer catalogue featuring high profile first-run projects and returning hits 65 views | posted on July 3, 2020
- Universal Music Group announces strategic global partnership with Sugar, Italy’s leading independent label 61 views | posted on July 6, 2020
- Zee5 Global rolls out a content-packed July with new movies, TV shows, and direct-to-digital movies 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia 49 views | posted on July 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020