On June 3rd, thousands of people will be able to watch the match, that will take place at the National Stadium of Wales, in more than 300 cinema rooms across Brazil with an exclusive transmission especially made for the giant screen. The initiative is a partnership between Globo with Cinecolor and CineLive, the two main distributors of satellite content for cinema in the country.
Directly from Globo’s sports studio, Cleber Machado will lead the exclusive transmission to cinemas along with commentator Caio Ribeiro. And through the hashtag #UCLnoCinema, Felipe Andreoli will be in charge of the social media interactions with the audience watching the match in the cinemas. The football fans will be able to search the nearest movie theaters that will exhibit the match on the website www.globonocinema.com.br and guarantee their tickets. The price is $ 60 for conventional cinemas and $ 80 for VIP lounges. Participating cinemas will also sell tickets.
- CJ ENM Hong Kong partners with iQIYI International to bring tvN movies SVOD service regionally 108 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- MediaHub Australia celebrates 10th year anniversary with more success and services 83 views | posted on August 7, 2020
- Multiple-award winning Thai film ‘Bad Genius’ has been turned into a 12-part series on Dimsum Entertainment’s platform 68 views | posted on August 6, 2020
- David Elder appointed GM at Silver Trak Digital New Zealand 52 views | posted on August 7, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia posted on July 7, 2020