Germany – OVO, Armoza Formats’ new emotional factual entertainment format, has now been taken in Germany by Good Times. This agreement marks the first deal for the format, as well as the first time that the German production company and the Israeli independent have partnered. Launched for MIPTV in collaboration with top Spanish communication group MEDIAPRO, the format was produced by Phileas Production and MEDIAPRO.
OVO is a compelling, fun and emotional show that touches the whole country and paints a portrait of your nation. In the middle of the chaos of a city and the distractions of everyday life, OVO is a warm and welcoming sanctuary where passers-by can share their most intimate stories and feelings.
During each season, our egg-shaped confession booths will be placed in 10 different city centers, welcoming anyone who wishes to enter. OVO’s mission – to get to know the people, because everyone has a story to tell and everyone wants to be heard. In this calm and private space, OVO will ask questions and truly listen to what the people of each city have to say.
- Hong Kong FILMART Online to open on 15 March 71 views | posted on March 3, 2021
- The Walt Disney Company Asia Pacific announces leadership team 70 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Cottonwood Media to launch production of the premium period live-action kids’ series ‘Theodosia’ 38 views | posted on March 1, 2021
- Lee Seung-gi makes K-drama comeback with ‘Mouse’ to be aired on tvN 29 views | posted on March 3, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020