Germany – OVO, Armoza Formats’ new emotional factual entertainment format, has now been taken in Germany by Good Times. This agreement marks the first deal for the format, as well as the first time that the German production company and the Israeli independent have partnered. Launched for MIPTV in collaboration with top Spanish communication group MEDIAPRO, the format was produced by Phileas Production and MEDIAPRO.
OVO is a compelling, fun and emotional show that touches the whole country and paints a portrait of your nation. In the middle of the chaos of a city and the distractions of everyday life, OVO is a warm and welcoming sanctuary where passers-by can share their most intimate stories and feelings.
During each season, our egg-shaped confession booths will be placed in 10 different city centers, welcoming anyone who wishes to enter. OVO’s mission – to get to know the people, because everyone has a story to tell and everyone wants to be heard. In this calm and private space, OVO will ask questions and truly listen to what the people of each city have to say.
- Netflix original series ‘Better Than Us’ sets independent second season with Organic Media, Wudi Pictures for streaming in Greater China 81 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- Hearst Television Station utilises TVU Networks for daily remote broadcast 44 views | posted on November 18, 2020
- E1 Championship flags off with the region’s top sim-racers competing for a share of US$15,000 42 views | posted on November 19, 2020
- Quintus acquires factual titles for its VOD channels Free Documentary and Free Documentary Nature 41 views | posted on November 20, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020