Paris – Esports BAR, the world’s leading business market for the international esports community, is heading to the United States, following the widely-acclaimed first edition in Cannes, France last February.
Reed MIDEM, the Paris-based organiser of major international B2B markets in entertainment that include MIPTV and MIPCOM for the television and digital content industries and Midem for the music sector, will hold the second edition of Esports BAR in Miami from 18-20 September.
The three-day event confirms Reed MIDEM’s commitment to building international markets of reference for the esports industry, allowing companies operating in the esports ecosystem to negotiate related rights, foster business relationships, and create new contacts.
Esports BAR in Miami will bring together over 100 pre-selected leading executives from esports teams, leagues and tournaments, game publishers, brands, advertising agencies and related television and online platforms. “This selection process is what makes Esports BAR unique. The idea is to bring together the 100 people who will benefit most from meeting each other. It’s a system of business relationship brokering,” noted Jérôme Delhaye, Director of Reed MIDEM’s Entertainment Division.
- Firstlight Media teams with Google Cloud to deliver next-gen OTT 51 views | posted on January 21, 2021
- Saloon Media announces start of production on ‘Hotel Paranormal’ S2 and return of Dan Aykroyd as narrator 51 views | posted on January 25, 2021
- Rising Asia keeps the region prolific with diverse content 47 views | posted on January 22, 2021
- Here are seven new Korean titles from iQIYI to satisfy your K-Drama fix 47 views | posted on January 26, 2021
Asian Television Awards
- Here are your winners for the 25th Asian Television Awards – Day One by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 16, 2021
- The 25th Asian Television Awards ends on a high note with Entertainment and Performance Category winners announced by Monina Eugenio | posted on January 17, 2021
- 25th Asian Television Awards spotlight: ATA Director S.S. Vikneshwaran by Monina Eugenio | posted on December 28, 2020
- The 25th Asian Television Awards receives nominations from across the Asia Pacific by TVA Editor | posted on December 16, 2020