Paris – Esports BAR, the world’s leading business market for the international esports community, is heading to the United States, following the widely-acclaimed first edition in Cannes, France last February.
Reed MIDEM, the Paris-based organiser of major international B2B markets in entertainment that include MIPTV and MIPCOM for the television and digital content industries and Midem for the music sector, will hold the second edition of Esports BAR in Miami from 18-20 September.
The three-day event confirms Reed MIDEM’s commitment to building international markets of reference for the esports industry, allowing companies operating in the esports ecosystem to negotiate related rights, foster business relationships, and create new contacts.
Esports BAR in Miami will bring together over 100 pre-selected leading executives from esports teams, leagues and tournaments, game publishers, brands, advertising agencies and related television and online platforms. “This selection process is what makes Esports BAR unique. The idea is to bring together the 100 people who will benefit most from meeting each other. It’s a system of business relationship brokering,” noted Jérôme Delhaye, Director of Reed MIDEM’s Entertainment Division.
- StudioCanal promotes TV, digital, and film execs in strategic global content move 93 views | posted on September 22, 2020
- Viu announces the launch of the inaugural Viu Pitching Forum in Malaysia 54 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Abacus Media Rights sells CBC original series ‘Trickster’ to NITV & SBS On Demand Australia and more 45 views | posted on September 21, 2020
- Nippon TV’s ‘Your Turn To Kill’ receives award at 2020 Seoul International Drama Awards 37 views | posted on September 21, 2020
Asian Television Awards
- Asian Television Awards broadcaster spotlight: Bangkok Broadcasting & T.V. Co., Ltd. by Monina Eugenio | posted on August 15, 2020
- Asian Television Awards to hold its 25th awards ceremony in Phnom Penh, Cambodia by Monina Eugenio | posted on July 7, 2020